|Terms and Conditions
- The information on the thingstodo.ie website is given in good faith on the basis of the information submitted to thingstodo.ie.
- We at all times try to keep the information up to date however sometimes it may be out of date and we accept no responsibility for keeping the information up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- We have taken information from trade and other sources believed to be reliable and trustworthy.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this site and we accept no responsibility for any errors or misinterpretations.
- Where errors or omissions are brought to our attention we will make the relevant amendments as speedily as possible.
- The information contained in the site is for information only and does not constitute as advice.
- All liability for loss, disappointment, negligence or any other damage caused by the reliance of the information contained on this site or in the event of bankruptcy or liquidation of any company, individual or firm mentioned or in the event of any company / individual / firm ceasing to trade is hereby excluded.
- Some pages on this site contain links to other websites not maintained by us. You should note that when you enter into other websites via such links that we will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such linked websites and you enter these at your own risk.
- We do not accept liability of any description for use of the information on this site.
- Thingstodo.ie shall have no liability to the user whether in contract or tort for any loss suffered by the user resulting from the use of a credit card, debit card, charge card , pay pal or any modification thereof for any thingstodo.ie advertised service.
- Thingstodo.ie shall have no liability to any person for any injury or loss suffered to while participating in any service, site or listing referred to in the website.
- The information on the site is for information only and gives no warranty as to the safety and security of activities advertised.
- The user understands and agrees that any content/material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is done at the user's own risk.Thingstodo.ie is not responsible for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of any data that results from the download of such content.
- We have done everything we can think of to make the site friendly and useful and we are also delighted to receive our members' contributions to the website. This includes feedback and review of location /listings. Thingstodo.ie reviews each comment before allowing them on the site and reserves the right to delete or edit a comment.
- We point out that the website is internationally accessible and by contributing in any way to the website you are consenting to the publication of your contribution on thingstodo.ie.
- Please ensure the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or an invasion of privacy.
- You may not use false email addresses, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- Thingstodo.ie takes no responsibility for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or a third party for any loss or damage thereto. Thingstodo.ie is not liable for any mistakes, slander, libel, omissions or falsehoods you may encounter. It is not liable for any statements provided by its users in public forums or any interactive area. We reserve the right to remove information from the site at any time.
- We aim to keep the website available 24 hours all year round however sometimes it may go offline temporarily due to circumstances beyond our control and we do not accept liability for this.
- Unless otherwise stated the contents of all pages are the copyright of thingstodo.ie.
- Copyrights in the site and the information that belongs to us may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted to or stored in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- The editorial content and illustrations are a copyright of the thingstodo.ie website.
- The user may not copy, reproduce or distribute or create derivative works from the content without expressly being authorised to do so by the relevant copyright owner.
- The user shall not copy or display the name or logo of thingstodo.ie that would imply in any way that the user is an agent of thingstodo.ie.
- At thingstodo.ie we are committed to protecting your privacy and we store your profile details on our records.
- A user can access our website and utilise a number of our services without providing any information at all.
- Registered members provide basic information: first name, last name,email address, address, city, state/province, country, zip code and phone no.
- We do not pass this information onto third parties and should we ever decide to do so in the future with a trustworthy third party we would seek your permission and we also would note it on this page of the site.
- The only case where we would disclose to a third party would be if we needed to comply with any applicable law or valid legal proceeding or to protect the safety of others on the site.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
- Certain online purchase options on thingstodo.ie require users to give us financial information and demographic information. This is collected purely for the purpose of billing the user and we make our best efforts to ensure they are kept securely and confidentially on our system.
- The user is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user's password and account details and for all activities which occur under the user's account and password.
- The user may change his / her password / profile by following site instructions.
- We may occasionally use your email address to notify you about important events or special offers which we think may be of interest. You can elect at any time to be removed off this email listing.
- Thingstodo.ie tracks user traffic patterns through the site. We do this to :
- analyse our traffic patterns
- target advertisements
- add new improved services
- We don't correlate this info with data about individual users.
- We collate feedback on listings to help improve services.
Please always be aware when you move to another site that you should familiarise yourself with their privacy statement and terms and conditions.